OneStop Business Registration
This service can be used by:
- Sole Proprietorships
- Incorporated Societies
You can use this service to::
- Instantly register your sole proprietorship or general partnership with the BC Corporate Registry (Note: This registration requires pre-approval of your business name. Forms can be obtained at the Government Agent Office)
- Register as a vendor for the provincial sales tax with the BC Consumer Taxation Branch
- Register as an employer with the Workers’ Compensation Board of BC
- Apply for personal optional protection with Workers’ Compensation Board of BC
- Apply for a business number account with the Canada Customs and Revenue Agency for HST, payroll deductions, corporate income tax, and import/export account.
- Apply for one or more municipal business licenses with participating municipalities
- Click below if OneStop Business Registration is for you!